There are a few pre-requisites for being able to use Doctor Drafts.
- You need to be using an Apple Mac.
- You need to have the Drafts application installed.
- If you wish to use all of the Doctor Drafts functionality, you will need to be a Pro Subscriber1.
- You will need to have the Alfred app installed.
- You will need to have the Alfred Powerpack to allow you to run workflows.
- Some of the functionality Doctor Drafts uses Python 3 script (Easy step-by-step install for Python 3).
Installation of Doctor Drafts is very easy.
- Download the Doctor Drafts workflow file - Download Latest Version (1.5.0).
- Double click/open the downloaded file to install it in Alfred.
Read through the rest of the documentation on this site, at least this ‘Basic Use’ section to find out what you can do with Doctor Drafts. The best way to do this is probably just to work your way down the entries in this section, with The Basics being up next.
Some of the Drafts automation options used by Doctor Drafts are only available as part of the pro subscription. It is highly recommended to become a Pro Subscriber, but there is a monthly option if you would just like the chance to check out what you get for a few weeks rather than a longer term commitment (i.e. annual). ↩