Table of contents
Doctor Drafts includes some useful quick reference information files. This flow enables the display of the quick reference files using a Mac standard file viewer.
The available quick reference options are:
- Search options.
- Date/time formatting using strftime.
- Template tags.
The following variables can be passed in and will be processed by the flow.
| ||When set to |
| ||The full file name of the quick reference file to open for viewing.|
* These are mandatory for triggering this flow.
The following variables are set-up by the flow.
| ||The title to be shown in any completion notification.|
| ||The message to be shown in any completion notification.|
- External Trigger:
- Run Script: displays the quick reference file
- By default a web viewer will be used to view quick reference content.
- This is driven via a command line call to a workflow automation distributed with this Alfred workflow.
- The alternative (specified as variable
qlfallback = 1) will switch back to the quick look debugger.
- The window title for the quick look debugger will contain the word “[DEBUG]”.