Creates a new draft in Drafts either using a URL scheme (opening in the foreground), or AppleScript (creating in the background. The flow supports different options for different routes, and the route to be taken should be specified via the
OpenDraft variable when calling this trigger.
- Prefixing content to lines is supported by all methods.
- Flagging and tagging is supported by the AppleScript (create in background) method.
- Running an action on the new draft is supported by the URL scheme (create in foreground) method.
The following variables can be passed in and will be processed by the flow.
| ||The base content to populate the new draft with.|
| ||Set to |
| ||The name of an action to execute on the new draft once it has been created if the draft is to be opened.|
| ||Set as |
| ||The text to prepend to each content line.|
| ||A comma separated list of tags to add to the new draft, if the draft is to be created in the background.|
* These are mandatory for triggering this flow.
The following variables are set-up by the flow.
| ||The (modified) content to populate the new draft with.|
| ||The title to be shown in any completion notification.|
| ||The message to be shown in any completion notification.|
- External Trigger:
- Supports new lines from Alfred input as “
- Supports tab characters from Alfred input as “