Disclaimers are unfortunately something necessary in today’s information age. We try and provide accurate and useful content for all of our visitors, but at the end of the day this responsibility of use and ensuring that there are only positive outcomes from the use falls to the visitor and not the content authors. To that end, here’s the intent in the form of some disclaimer points.
- Any scripts, code, computer interpretable content or downloadable files available on this site are provided as is.
- Reasonable efforts are made to ensure that these are constructive, work and will not break anything. However, use of the content is entirely at your own risk.
- ThoughtAsylum.com and its authors will not be held responsible for any issues, or any successes that may result from this.
- Use of such content is at the risk of the site visitor and use is their choice.
- By visiting the site and making use of the content, that is an acceptance of responsibility on the part of the visitor.